Madison took three years of a ballet/tap combo class. We (as a family) took off a couple years from all dance classes to try out sports and hobbies that we'd not had time to due to the time we were spending at the dance studio. When we resumed our normal routines, Madison decided she wanted to return to ballet and took a year in Virginia, before our move here. Upon our arrival here, I was able to find a good recommendation to a Royal Academy of Dance (world-class classical instruction style) studio. Madison started with the beginning of the new instruction year in April and is fully enjoying it. And no, it doesn't bother her that all the other girls are Oriental...
What do you notice different about the outfit? She is wearing socks instead of tights. Yes, I did ask. The answer was that it's too hot in Singapore. My answer (with one raised eyebrow), "Oh. Okay."
How fun. I laughed pretty hard about the sock thing :)
ReplyDelete