2018

2018
2018 California

Sunday, 21 February 2016

more hospitals

We are getting down this whole hospital routine thing.  Madison had a cyst the size of a goose egg develop on her back.  It was sebaceous and we had it removed at Glen Eagles.

I'd been dealing with what I thought was a severe flu (awful muscle and joint aches, tiredness, and a very dry cough), but the cough didn't go away.  So, when I took Madison in to have her stitches removed a couple weeks after the surgery, we walked across the hospital foyer into the 24-hour clinic.  They had me in and out in under an hour.  After listening to my symptoms, hearing my now wheezing and rattling, and viewing a chest x-ray, it was determined I had pneumonia.  Lots of meds and rest!

In addition, Allison has been scheduled for a knee surgery.  So, after we post her pictures of her school trip to Barcelona and her 16th birthday pictures, we will post pictures of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment