One of my biggest regrets over the course of my parenting life has been that I have not been writing down all the funny little random things that my kids say. When you are a parent to one, you think you'll never forget them...then multiple kids and a decade pass and I definitely don't. So, I am "documenting" what Parker said last night. It'll probably sum up a few things that maybe he'll need therapy on later, or maybe it's his subconscious speaking as to his inner thoughts on having three sisters and no brothers? Who knows, I probably won't remember enough about now to help him out then!
Parker had to put together a "Me Bag" for school. 4-5 things were to go inside the bag that would be objects to describe him and his likes. Here's our conversation:
Me: Want to put in a car?
P: yes
Me: Want to put in a picture of a soccer ball?
P: yes
Me: Do you want to put in legos?
P: yes
Me: What else would you like to put in it?
P: I like to run.
Me: Want to put in a picture of your family?
P: (in serious contemplation) let me think about that...
No comments:
Post a Comment