2018

2018
2018 California

Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Old Delhi spots

After our rickshaw ride, Raj, our driver, picked us up and he and Praveen took us around to see some great buildings in Old Delhi.  This one is the India Gate:

As I stood in the middle of the street for a picture with the India Gate, I was pretty much at the half-way point between it and the President's Palace.  I took a picture of it from far away as well.  The fogginess in the picture is air pollution...
This building is where the legislative body of India meets (congress, parliament, etc.):
This is the President of  India's Palace (residence):







I'm going to have to come back and write what these two buildings, on either side of the road, leading up to the President's Palace...I think that at least one was a university, but I just can't remember:




No comments:

Post a Comment