June 4 was also the last day of school for the kids. Thanks to Sarah's parents for watching them while in India, but also "holding down the fort" with all the schedules and paperwork during this time! Here is our traditional first/last day of school growth chart pictures.
We had to be a little creative this year as we were still in the temporary apartment when school started. I used purple masking tape for 3-feet (Parker and Madison) and 4-feet (Allison). August 2012:
Then, I used regular masking tape on the backyard fence at 3-feet (McKenna), 4-feet (between Parker and Madison), and 5-feet. (By the way, currently, Allison is 5'4".)
I should have put a 5-foot tape marker on the first day of school. These pictures are not the usual dramatic effect when compared to the same traditional visual I usually use, but if you can intellectually calculate the difference, it is still stunning! (Especially Parker...he grew more than a foot!)
No comments:
Post a Comment