For some reason I thoroughly enjoy standing in my backyard when it rains. I think I'll want to remember it later.
Our backyard is relatively small and has NO grass...all tile. It shares concrete walls with the side and back neighbors. It has an awning covering. Some of the neighbors have ones that come lower and can completely enclose their backyard from getting wet when it rains. It rains, by the way, up to three times a day. It can be anywhere from short to long or light to heavy.
P.S. Yes, that is my next door neighbor's plant vine coming across my fence...my only "green." Yes, those are air conditioners belonging to my backdoor neighbors, half way up their house sitting on a ledge. Yes, one of our neighbors down the way have a trampoline in their backyard. They have six kids. I think I would do the same. I've wanted to see how the rest of their space functioned with it sitting there.
No comments:
Post a Comment