(Thanks to my friend Robin who snapped and shared this picture.)
We had the privilege of hearing from church presiding Bishop Gary E. Stevenson, Senior President of the Seventy Elder Ronald A. Rasband, and Quorum of the Twelve Apostles Elder M. Russell Ballard and each of their wives.
It was touching to hear words of encouragement and instruction from each of them. Additionally, they asked not to shake hands with everyone in attendance that night (particularly because they needed to be up early in the morning to meet with bishops the next day, followed by a flight to Japan after that meeting) however, I was in the hallway exiting the room where I had viewed the fireside and they came out their nearest door to exit the chapel and walk down the hallway to the elevator right past me and I was able to shake hands with each and every one of them...and some.

you lucky woman
ReplyDelete