2018

2018
2018 California

Monday, 12 February 2018

A busy weekend

What does a typical "busy" weekend look like?

Friday, February 9--Friday was a Flex, which occurs every other Friday and means that I, Sarah, am usually off work.  This also means that there is no after-school care on base and therefore, I pick Parker and McKenna up from school.  This included picking up Avelina G. for a playdate.  Jeremy's job schedule does not allow for a Flex-Friday.  I also dropped Parker off at church for a Scout Campout to Death Valley.  Avelina was picked up and the rest of us joined together for dinner at the Pizza Factory to support the high school fundraiser for the Robotics Club who will be going to Nationals.  We returned home where Allison spent the night doing homework in the dining room, Mia G. came over to watch "Wonder Woman" with Madison, and Jeremy and I took McKenna to Wal-Mart to purchase Valentine's followed by hanging out on our bed watching the Winter Olympic Opening Ceremony.






Saturday, February 10--Jeremy and Allison got up around 4 a.m.-ish to leave at 5:00 for a softball tournament in the L.A. area.  Madison, McKenna and I left later to go to Lancaster.  We picked up some paintings I had had framed at Michael's (plus purchased a large set of gel pens), stopped by Trader Joe's (for anything that looked interesting), had lunch at Panera Bread, swung by the Chrysler dealer Service Center (because in the crazy wind down a plastic piece of my vehicle blew off and they are the closest center), and shopped for lots of things at Costco.  Parker came home in the early evening full of sand but having had a great time.  Jeremy and Allison came home in the late evening, having stopped at the base of the mountain (that heads up to Lake Arrowhead) for Jeremy's favorite Rosa Maria's burritos, bringing me back one, too.  Showers, Olympics, and bed was in order for everyone.

















Sunday, February 11--we went to church in the morning and crashed all afternoon.  Jeremy did make biscuits for dinner and I did a couple loads of laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment