2018

2018
2018 California

Sunday, 26 April 2015

Saying good-bye to Thomas

Once, a long time ago, my dad walked to the top of the stairs in our Georgia house, where we had this really large open room and proclaimed it "Toys R Us."  I have been battling the toys and stuff ever since.  I am happy to clean out and send things on their way...with a few exceptions.  It has come to an end for our Thomas the Tank Engine era.  I have decided that this will also not be one of the few things I keep to hold and pass back to our kids when they get older (partially given the sheer size).  I put it up for sale, but not before doing a little memory "photo shoot" while I was at it.  I did save the personalized track...










1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jack would drool over all of these great things. I keep thinking he's about to grow out of Thomas but it still hasn't happened. Luke got a new Percy engine for his birthday last week and Jack now likes to sleep with it, LOL. I'm not sure I'll be able to ever give ours away. I guess we'll see when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete